"Brilliant. Relaxed yet organised. I have made so many fantastic contacts. Content absolutely fantastic - very different and relevant"
Account Manager, NLighten
"High quality content, broad background of speakers - we needed one more day - one of the better conferences attended - well done !"
Manager, Woolworths Financial Services
"Informative, interactive, inspiring"
Head: Business Intelligence and Research, Momentum
"Very good content that covers broad spectrums...excellent guidance and direction"
National Value Chain Manager, Eskom
"Very well organised, informative and engaging...would like to recommend it for our operations team"
Specialist Projects Manager, Transnet
"Well organised, content was great, really good mix of local and international speakers"
Business Development Manager, Merchants
"Varied, covered many aspects, packed with content"
- THE Customer Experience event for all sectors and industries
- You will walk away with substantial relevant advice from leading practitioners
- Highly interactive sessions
- Covering the multiple contact points and technologies now applicable to CE
The sessions will include the latest information about the service and distribution channels and technologies now available to enhance your Customer Experience
ICEW provides delegates with relevant, practical information - it's packed with practical advice that will enable you to grow your business. The sessions will include topics such as:
- How to use Social Media to your advantage
- How to become Customer Centric
- How to carry out a Customer Service Makeover
- The role of 'Big Data' in identifying customer opportunities
- How to engage your employees and provide leadership
- How to measure - and improve - current performance
The experience economy demands that we all take on the responsibility for customer experience since we are ambassadors of our brands.
If you want your customers to stay with you longer, to buy more from you and to tell their friends, and be your biggest fans, this is the event for you!
Whether you are a brand leader or influencer, executive head of marketing, operations or client service or CEO, you will find value in not only attending the conference sessions but also engaging and networking with your industry peers and like minded individuals that like you want to challenge the status quo.
Chair: Leeanda Reddy
Leeanda is famous for her role in "Isidingo" as well as stage and film work, but she's also an accomplished MC and Chair as we discovered at ICEW SA 2012.
Peter is the founder of hellopeter.com
- the best-known customer opinion site in SA. Author and inspirational speaker, his passion for CE is legendary.
Wilfred is the founder of The Black Farmer
- an award-winning food company in the UK. Hear how he harnessed Social
Media to build a brand from scratch.
Broadcaster, writer and Chair of Yellowwood (the first independent brand strategy consultancy in South Africa), Andy is probably SA’s best known branding and advertising expert.
Chief Marketing Officer of Tsogo Sun, Rob will speak on how to keep the customer coming back for more.
Paul is Head of the Innovators Champion Programme at FNB. Hear how the world's most innovative bank uses change to deepen its relationship with its customers.